Friday 24 April 2020

Report writing: Covid-19 around the world

This week Our teacher has given us a report to do witch is this one (Report writing: Covid-19 around the world). So what I enjoyed about this report is that the part when we like research for the facts, because if you go search for the facts it will tell all the answers to your questions. 


Here is an example.


Coronavirus: Suspected case in NZ | Otago Daily Times Online News    




Covid-19 around the world


What is It?
The Coronavirus also known as covid 19. It is spreading around countries in the world, but it started from one country which is China. They have lots and lots of markets that sell different types of dead animals and live animals if it is possible.


Where did it start?

It came from a city in China called Wuhan. So for example, if a traveler comes from a different country, and then they walk through the city with crowded, they might see markets that sell animals like bats, and they decide to buy one and eat it. Then the next day he’s sick, but he doesn't realise and he walks to another person and then they shake hands and hugged if they would. That same person he hugged would have been sick and, it’s going to carry to another person then another person and it keeps going on.


What countries does It Involve

The countries that are involved with the coronavirus are in (China, Japan, Korea, USA, UK, New Zealand, France, Spain, Italy). Also other countries that don't have the coronavirus spread there, they must have been lucky, but we can be lucky too if we can do the right things like washing our hands and others.


What are these countries doing?

What these countries are doing is that for example, our country New Zealand has all shops closed except some shops because some people need some space somewhere so people could put their food there , but I heard that there is a long line for the wait because maybe they have to keep their distance for 2 meters apart.


How many people are sick, how many deaths, how many people have recovered?

These are the results of how many cases deaths and also recovered,
(Cases-1,112), (Deaths-16) (Recovered-1,065) and the whole world all together are (Worldwide Cases-2,682,225) (Worldwide Deaths-187,330) (Worldwide Recovered-732,647.

8 comments:

  1. Kia ora Daniel. Great report! I like how you used sub titles to make the different sections very clear. The statistics you mentioned remind me of the updates I get from Radio NZ every day. Why do you think some countries like the UK (my home country) have got it but others like Tonga haven't?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Daniel
    I have enjoyed reading your report. I am glad you understand the importance of research and writing a well informed report. I think it is amazing that we are actually living history. Can you think what you might say to kids when you are an old man "I remember when ......"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Daniel my name is Garv and i come from May Road School. Daniel my friend this is a great post and when I got my eye on it the first thing I did was read it and it is very informative. Daniel what do you mean by an unusual city because if I know it the right way unusual means something that is not usually there so you might want to change that. otherwise it is a great report and I hope you are safe in lockdown.

    Kind regards
    Garv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Daniel
    My name is Mapa and I come from May road school. Daniel my cousin Has did a great job about Corona Virus (Covid 19). I like how you did pearagraphs about a question like is the world big?. Keep up what home work you are doing! Ka pai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Mapa it's me Daniel and I like to thank you for that positive comment.

      Delete
  5. Hi Daneil, this is Razan LA from May Road School. I like the way you presented your report by putting them into different section. New Zealand did a good job in Lockdown 4 people were very responsible towards what can we do and stay in their little bubble. Hopefully will do better in level 3 to move level 2.
    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is Melody,
    This is very helpful and lots of things about Covid 19 to
    keep us safe.
    Keep the good work Daniel

    ReplyDelete