Wednesday 3 November 2021

Evil Viruses

 Hello my fellow viewers,

I know I haven't been posting that much on my blog, but today I am here to say I have a DLO here about, Pathogens -(germs & bacteria) and many more to come. It was pretty risky to truly understand these words. Because there were words I haven't even heard of before. Like, Leukocytes -(white blood cells), Antigens-(basically like a security because it can detect any germs that are hiding within the body), and many more. It was a little bit tricky because I had to find a way I could explain my writing. I also used some of my creativity to make it all happen, and I hope you guys like it.

Here Is What I Have Done.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Daniel. I love this blog post! It's a real tricky skill to take something so complicated and explain it in a way that others can understand. I think you've done this well by using terms like security and battle that people are more familiar with. your explanations remind me of watching Nanogirl explain the vaccine. Do you think you'd like to be a scientist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have captured this information really well, Daniel. I found this very interesting to read. It also shows how amazing our bodies are that they manage to do all this work without us really realising it. Thank you for sharing this. It is certainly evidence of you working creatively. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa Daniel, thank you for sharing you knowledge about pathogens and the immune system. Your sense of humor can be seen in your DLO. It is interesting to see how what has happened in the past the black plague is similar to now.

    ReplyDelete