Monday 1 March 2021

Lockdown News

Hello fellow viewers,
Welcome back into a new year (2021), I hope you guys had a really fantastic holiday, because I did. So lets dig right in. So after the holidays we had school, for only 2 weeks. Because...... On Sunday night Feb 14th, Jacinda Adern had announced that WE MOVE BACK INTO LEVEL-3!!!!!!!!!!!, Which was pretty sad. But our teacher had put up some work we had to do, and that was to make a Lock-down news, we had to make it, by using a new site called WeVideo. I did it when we went back to level 2 because Lock-down was only for 3 days. But it was really enjoyable, because when I made this in school, I felt nervous because I didn't want to do it, but I tried it out because I used GREEN SCREEN which made my video better. What I learnt was that I got to learn a new video and of course editing site. what I found interesting is that, I got to edit for my first time on my Chromebook which is beyond cool. What I found hard was that the editing part because, there is so much things I want to click but I had to stick to making my video. My next steps into this, is to add more info of my Lock-Down and I should be good editor next so I could time similar to this.

Here Is A Example.



1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Daniel. Great job on creating your video. I'm glad you kept editing even though you found it hard. The more you practise you do the easier you'll find it I'm sure. I also enjoyed your writing where you described your learning? Let's hope we can go back to school soon! Are there any good things about having to learn from home?

    ReplyDelete