Monday 30 November 2020

How To Show Respect Around Others

Hello fellow viewers,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I have some interesting work that I have put up. I have wrote a Canva which was a really good site that I have worked on. I had to write about how to show kindness, because we have to Respect all others. What I enjoyed is that I got to learn another incredible website. What I found interesting is that while I was writing, I found some cool stuff to put on my work. What I learnt is that I learned more interesting stuff like Canva. What I found hard is that, I had to find out how kindess works, like our May Road value ways. Respect All Others.

Here Is An Example.




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Daniel. This sounds great. Can you change the permissions so that we can see your work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Daniel I really like your post about kindness. I used this site too it was a very good one but you didn't tell me what was hard maybe when you make a new post you can tell me and the bloggers what you found hard. But other then that this was a good post and i liked how to talked about our school values good work kind regards Fossie.

    ReplyDelete