Thursday 12 November 2020

My Amazing Ad Making

 Welcome fellow viewers,

For this week Phil had put up an really fun Cybersmart activities we had to do. This was the best of them all, because we had to make an Advert. We had to make about the school and to welcome the new students. We had to also make the Advert so the new students could learn our May Road way. We had to be in a group of 5 or 4. The part that I enjoyed was that me and my group got to make an Advert for the first time, which was fun. What I learnt is that during the time we filmed our Advert, we got to post it on our blog. The interesting part was that we got take turns participating in it. The challenging part was that, we got to use the school motto which is..

Value Yourself

Value Your Learning

Respect all others


Here is an example.


1 comment:

  1. hi there Daniel i really liked your advert because it explained what we do at may road school and I really liked you and your group because yous talked about our three values) kind regards Fossie

    ReplyDelete