Wednesday 11 November 2020

Lunch time activities Part 3

 Hello fellow viewers,

Welcome back to another blog post. Today out teacher gave us another problem to work which was harder than the other ones. The problem was about like how much time the P.E monitors got for a school week. What I enjoyed is that I got to work in pairs again to solve it out. What I learnt is that I got to finally work the problem out with my buddie so we could post it on our blog like right now. What I found interesting is that the hours were going lower with each problem. The challenging bit was that we had to try work out the answer.

Here is an example.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel,

    This is your friend Garv. When I was scrolling through your blog I saw this and my mind gave me the instructions to read it. I liked how you have explained about the maths problem and what it is based on. I remember when I worked with in this problem and when I got the answer to it but it was team work because to helped me solve it. Anyways I like your blog post and I hope we get to do something like this again.

    Kind regards-Garv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Garv,
      Thank you for that helpful comment you have wrote. It was really cool how you went scrolling down my page. I shall check out your blog later.

      Kind Regards: Daniel

      Delete